A Smart Dallas Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you install a Dallas monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Dallas?
You never want to go down the steps to find that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Dallas flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor detects flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. If your Dallas flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Dallas Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Dallas flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (214) 997-6030 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.