When it comes to the most at-risk places for a home invasion, your primary entry and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be vital components for home security packages in Dallas. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you might be surprised at what ADT sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, no matter if you opt for a streamlined, basic setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your sensors being positioned properly.
Each device includes corresponding magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is armed and a door or window opens, the contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. However, these advanced devices are able to do quite a bit more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Dallas
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors supply numerous benefits, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-volume alarm when a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Would you like to know what’s going on at your house when you’re away? You can get immediate alerts straight to your cell phone when a device is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-7 monitoring agents will get a notification too. Your property will be protected, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to work together. You can have your lighting switch on or have a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to find completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless components contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Dallas are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In Dallas
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in Dallas that elevate your protection and link right to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, place a call to (214) 997-6030 or fill out the simple form below.